If you wish to escape the hectic everyday life, travel to this place to soak in its serene beauty. Chakrata is a hill town located 2118 metres above sea level. The mighty mountains, coniferous forests and red rhododendrons hold the promise that travellers will have an unforgettable experience.
- Best Time to Visit- Throughout the year
- Ideal Vacation Duration- 3-4 days
- Average Expense – ₹ 4,999 per adult (trekking cost)
- Places to Visit- Chilmiri Neck, Deoban, Tiger Falls, Koti-Kanasar, Kimona Falls
- Things to Do- Trekking, river-rafting, bird-watching, mountain-biking, horse-riding
How to Reach-
- By Plane- Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun (113 km)
- By Train- Dehradun Railway Station (92 km)
- By Road- Well-maintained roads connect Chakrata to the rest of the country. Tourists can easily hire taxis or travel by buses to Chakrata from places like Dehradun, Mussoorie and Saharanpur.